MF Spectra Deckalized
Description and Instructions
The above video was filmed with the Midi Fighter Classic and an old version of Traktor; however, the explanation video should still make sense with the current mapping.
- Download the mapping zip file. Inside there should be a .tsi, .mfs file, and a jpeg layout.
- Open your MF Utility with the MF Spectra plugged in. Go to File->Import Settings and select the "MF Spectra Deckalized.mfs" file. Click "Send to Midi Fighter"
- Open Traktor. Open the Preferences window and press the large Import button on the bottom left. Import both the Controller Mappings and Effect Settings categories as selected.
- Go into the Controller Manager. In the Device listbox there should now be four mapping files, MF Spectra: Deckalized A/B/C/D. Make sure that the MF Spectra is selected as the In-Port and Out-Port for each mapping (the Spectra needs to be plugged in to be recognized).
- If you find that the Beatmash buttons are loading the incorrect effect, re-import the .tsi file as in Step#3. This should only happen if you had an older DJTT mapping loaded previously.
- You're done! Start jamming.
Should you have any comments, questions, or find any bugs please post them in the comments below. Thanks!
Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum.
Seth over 6 years ago
Seems to leave the 2 fx lit up after releasing the filter button so if i hit it on another deck both decks filter, shouldn't it deactivate the fx for the track when button is released?
Beaubryte almost 7 years ago
This mapping is compatible with the latest Traktor 2.6.6 update.
Howard Taveras over 7 years ago
I was testing it out, it looks great for a midi fighter classic but on an older version of Traktor is great. But with the newer version of Traktor I have noticed that the video does not go with the mapping. I have sat here and tested it unless I did something wrong. But for the most part it doesn't do what it says in the video but it does do what it says on the image of the mapping. So it is a bit misleading, if your going off the video.