2021 DDJ-1000 v7.4.2 - Mapping for Traktor Pro 3+2 with Jog Screens - DJ Estrela
Description and Instructions
WHAT FREE MAPPINGS ARE ON THE ZIP FILE?
- V7.4.2: Full version with Jog Screens. Bome trial required. Also has dozens of new advanced features
- V7.3.1: Use this if you have slow needle on macOS catalina. Big sur is never supported
- V6.3.3: Full version without BOME. No jog screens.
- Create an Account and then Login to the DJTT site. For step-by-step screenshots, see slide 6.
- If it still fails, clear your cookies and use another browser. 6K persons have downloaded this mapping so far.
- WITH BOME: Please see this VIDEO and this PDF FILE; download the BOME trial here
- WITHOUT BOME: Please install this mapping as any other regular Traktor mapping
MAC vs PC:
- Both Mac and PC are supported.
- The installation guide shows the small differences in the installation.
MAPPING DOWNLOADS: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/9279
· V7.4 SMOOTH ECHO (8 min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR8Hw_yiG2A
· V7.0 MIXING VIDEO (15min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiTMkNoSwR4
· V7.0 WALKTROUGH VIDEO (90min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3L21hdQbzY
· BOME INSTALLATION VIDEO (20min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbGP_ECnWiQ
· USER MANUALS (61+21 pages): https://bit.ly/37Q34ak
· INSTALLATION MANUALS (54+4 pages): https://bit.ly/3cYiBak
DDJ-1000 ABOUT THIS MAPPING:
· This is the only TTP mapping in the world for the DDJ-1000 that supports Jog Screens. It works on both Traktor 3 and 2. It requires the 3rd-party BOME Pro MIDI translator. Free trial versions are available to test everything
· V7 was redone from scratch and requires BOME. New features are Smooth Echo, Dual deck, PolyRhythmic Loops, 16x SuperKnobs, all 9x MixerFX, Resonant Filter, STEMS, Remix decks, Pattern Recorder, Tempo enlarger, Loop backwards adjust, Turntable Break, CDJ-like loops
· V6 is the most complete Traktor-only map by far. Supported is full Transport controls, MixerFX, MacroFX, JogFX chains, padFX, Keyboard mode, Rolls, Preview Player, Loops adjust and Beatjump shortcuts
· Mapping comes with hundreds of pages of pdf documentation and hours of helper videos. Covered are step-by-step installation, quick usage and full reference manual of every function (a total of hundreds of functions)
V7 FEATURES LIST:
· Jog Screens
· Smooth echo
· Dual Deck
· PolyRhythmic Loops
· 16x Filter SuperKnobs
· Access all 9x MixerFX in MIDI
· Resonant Filter
· Turntable FX, Vinyl Stop
· Remix decks recorder
· Tempo enlarger
· Loop Backwards adjust
· 4x Echo out
· Automatic layout: Classic / Parallel, 2 decks / 4 decks
· Optimized: loads in 3 seconds instead of 18 seconds
· All features are configurable either on the DDJ or offline
· Stability: can recover from USB cable swap, can raise clock for faster performance
V6 FEATURES LIST:
· 7x Jogwheel FX chains
· Turntable FX, Vinyl Stop
· 21x padFX (“instant gratification”)
· 3x tone play modes (“keyboard mode”)
· 4x echoOut, 8x Rolls
· Dedicated preview player
· Manual adjust of Loops (via jogs)
· Beatjump and Loops pages
· Reverse Flux
· End of track warning blinks / other CDJ emulation features
· DDJ-1000: As good as it gets. This is where the mapping was developed.
· DDJ-800: Pretty good, but not perfect. The screens are locked by Pioneer
· Traktor Pro 2: This mapping works perfectly in both Traktor Pro 3 and Traktor Pro 2.
· DDJ-1000SRT: see https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/9222