Description and Instructions
For this week's soundpack I may have went a little overboard, but I'm glad I did. This pack is inspired by a band from the UK called Bring Me the Horizon and features 64 samples (4 banks) of ambient guitars, strings, glitch and heavy drums with a few vocals and synth stabs thrown in. Anyone can slice up a song and do a finger drumming cover or remix on a midi controller, and while that takes skill, I decided to go a different route a build a pack to create your own song using a few elements/stems from BMTH and other various samples. With this you are not set in the limitations of a song/band/genre, nor are you playing a remix kit. This is simply a soundpack set in the tone of an awesome sound. Enjoy!
Be sure to tag us in any posts as we'd love to see your renditions!
Please Note: All weekly soundpacks now contain Ableton Live Project file, Traktor Remix Kit, and WAVs folder all in one zip file!
Check out our other FREE Weekly Soundpacks:
Week 1 - Super 64 Retro Video Game Soundpack
- Week 2 - Master of Man Soundpack
- Week 3 - Slice N Dice Soundpack
- Week 4 - What Element Soundpack
- Week 5 - Traptastic Soundpack
- Week 6 - Wombat Soundpack
- Week 7 - Emerson Soundpack
- Week 8 - Tune Jumper Soundpack
- Week 9 - MidiCore Soundpack
- Week 10 - Bounce House Soundpack
- Week 10.5 - Space Jam Soundpack
- Week 11 - Sempiternal Soundpack
- Week 11.5 - Pins & Bass Soundpack
- Week 12 - Penguin XCX Soundpack
- Week 12.5 - FunkFormer Soundpack
- Week 13 - Jawn Fire Soundpack