Denon MC6000 Mk2 - DG.MG Official Mapping for Traktor Pro (by Jay Neural)
Description and Instructions
This is a full mapping of the DENON MC6000 MK2 with 4 Decks, secondary layer (SHIFT key), Flux mode, Freeze mode, manual Key adjust and full LED feedback.
It's based on Denon's official mapping and is improved to match as much as possible the layout printed on the hardware and to behavior on Serato.
Improvements and fixes to make this mapping even closer to printed layout and behavior on Serato :
- Fixed LED feedback on Filter buttons on MC6000 Mk2 with most recent firmware update
- Fixed Key lock mode which was for some reason mapped with "Preserve pitch"
- Tempo range was implemented with both SHIFT and KEY buttons pressed while pushing pitch bend +/- buttons to set it to 8% or 16%
- BEAT ROLL now works like on Serato with "SHIFT+LOOP"
- FLUX mode was mapped to SLIP (SHIFT+CENSOR) with LED on while SHIFT is pressed (exactly like on Serato)
- Soft take over enabled on Pitch Sliders
Additional features (non present on Serato) :
- Freeze mode on 4 slices when pushing "CENSOR" button. While Freeze mode is on, the "CENSOR" button LED blinks and Cue buttons become slice triggers
- BEAT TAP on each deck with "SHIFT+PLAY/PAUSE"
- Manual Key adjustment with "SHIFT-Pitch slider".
- It's recommended to upgrade your Denon MC6000 Mk2 to the latest firmware in order to obtain full functionality with this mapping.
- This mapping was created with Traktor Pro 2.10. Make sure you use a version that supports the mentioned features such as FLUX or FREEZE.
Enjoy ! Rate and comment if you like this mapping !
Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum.
Alex about 1 month ago
it doesnt work the 4 decks in traktor pro 3
Reggie Jay 5 months ago
Just bought the controller, and wanted to use it with Traktor. This mapping fixed EVERYTHING. Definitely on point. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Daniel Diaz over 1 year ago
Just upgraded my MC6000 from the MK1 to the MK2 and found your mapping for Traktor. It does a great job, but a few updates would help. 1.) CABD setup is a standard for clubs, but not for the typical Traktor user. Make a layout with the decks going ABCD relative to channels 3124. 2.) Can you make it so if you HOLD DOWN "Hot Cue / Sample" that it brings up Cue points 5-9? You can also use the channel assigns (which seem to not be mapped) if you prefer not to dual use the "Hot Cue / Sample" button. This would allow easy beat gridding and give users who use a second midi (Krontol F1) to match without issue. 3.) Main mixer filters do not work nor light up. Not sure why, but this should be able to be mapped to Traktors main filters. In lieu of this we are forced to sacrifice an FX slot to a standard filter. Everything else works exactly like my MK1. I had a custom mapping with that which was not far off to what you built. Just these three minor tweeks would make it flawless.
sunny over 1 year ago
Hi there, is it possible you can make a version of his map which uses sampler pads 1-4 to engage hot cues 5-8 instead? This would especially good for people like me who have purchased a Kontrol F1 (or something similar) to go with their MC6000mk2 and don't need the MC6000mk2 to have anything to do with the remix decks. thanks
Liam Kennedy about 2 years ago
Hi, Is there any mapping files for Traktor 2.11.2 (latest update) for High Sierra for Denon 6000mk2? Thank you, Liam