Traktor S2 Track Preparation Tool by Ean Golden
Description and Instructions
This is a simple mapping design to be used in addition to your core S2 Mapping for track preparation.
- It works on the Focused deck
- only the left side of the controller does anything
- the mixer section does not work
- the effects are disabled
- this is intended to be enabled during prep and disabled for live use.
- Transport Preferences need to have Sync Mode set to "BeatSync"
- These controls only work for Deck A
- Need to be monitoring via "Phones" jack to hear metronome
- Set Deck Focus in Global Settings to "Software" to easily change focus decks by clicking. Focused deck will be yellow
Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum.
Andrey Moren 11 days ago
Ean, help me please! When I downloaded tsi file, I couldn't set IN-PORT for it ( I desabled the default one, by the way). Am I doing smth wrong?
Rob Sawyer 2 months ago
+1 to an MK2 version.
dan_g 4 months ago
i comment here again because my former post was on the wrong version: how do i adapt this mapping for my non-s2 oder s4 controller? my problem is that i can't select my controller from the "in-port" dropdown at the controller manager window. so i can't select the right midi-cc's for the actions.
Isynk 5 months ago
Hi Ean, I really like this mapping. It is suitable to grid most of the songs. But I have one big issue that I would like to solve. When I press 1 to create the load marker, it first creates cue point 1. If I press it again it deletes the cue point and creates the load marker. But it also deletes the grid marker. This is really annoying.
Ruslan Botsyurko 7 months ago
Thanks for this great mapping! After a few little tweaks it spares me a huge amount of time I used to waste prepping the tracks.