Description and Instructions
A while ago Ean posted a video about Perfecting Traktor Beatgrids: http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/04/25/perfecting-traktor-beatgrids-eans-method This is a MIDI Fighter Twister mapping to complement the technique described in his video. The mapping is simple and powerful. Once you get used to it you will be able to beat grid tracks super fast. One note on this mapping is that it is written for BANK 4. The reason I did that was to leave the 1st 3 banks open for performance mappings.
Instructions, MFUtility settings and a graphical map are in the zip.
- 1-8 - Twist (if empty) or tap to create hotcue. Twist to select type, tap to delete.
- 9 - Twist to browse, tap to load.
- 10 - Twist to adjust master clock, tap to toggle tick.
- 11 - Twist to half bpm (left), double bpm(right), reset track (center), tap to lock.
- 12 - Twist to adjust track BPM, tap to delete grid marker.
- 13 - Twist to adjust waveform zoom or move size, tap to toggle Move Mode.
- 15 - Twist to move grid marker, tap to add grid marker.
- 16 - The resolution on this knob is tied to the waveform zoom level
Regular Mode - twist to move, tap to play / pause.
Move Mode - Twist to beatjump move, tap to play / pause.