Serato DJ-NI X1 MK2 Mapping
Description and Instructions
I've got many request for this mapping. I finally found it on and old Hard drive. PLEASE BE AWARE: I sold my X1 at long time ago. This mapping is a little bit old. If anyone needs some instructions just hit me up! @djkorduroy
If you experience issues getting this mapping to work please follow this guide.
Thanks to Dj Statex for this Update:
- Launch NI Controller Editor
- Load mapping to Controller Editor (This app needs to be open in order for the mapping to work)
- Launch Serato with a compatible device plugged in. (You need to have acces to the full software in order to access the 'Midi Devices Tab' in the Setup menu to be able to load the X1 mapping)
- Hook up the X1
- Go to the 'Midi Devices Tab' in the Setup Menu, make sure that the box "Midi Device Enabled" is checked for the X1
- Make sure that the 'X1 Mk2 Korduroy Map' is shown in the "Midi Presets" and click "Load"
The X1 should work now.Enjoy!
Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum.
https://my.djtechtools.com/users/1190726 almost 3 years ago