Denon DN-SC2000 - InstaPadFX Stewe v4.3 - Traktor
Description and Instructions
Denon DN-SC2000 - InstaPadFX Stewe v4.3 - Traktor Pro 2.11+
FOR DECK A/C + B/D
just assign the mapping to All Ports (even if you have 2 controllers).
- Switch from Deck A to C on the same controller
- Switch from Deck B to D on the other controller
- See pic + video what does what.
I use this one in combination with the Kontrol S8, so i dont miss the platters and direct pitch-fader too much.
I've used the DJ-Tech CDJ-101's first, but the accuracy of the platters on the Denon DJ DN-SC2000's are way better.
The platters didnt work correct initially.
I had to update the Firmware to v1.25 1st.
After that they work flawless =)
For more info see: http://denondj.com/products/view/dn-sc2000#downloads and download latest Firmware (incl. PDF instruction).
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Make sure all your gear is already connected
- Hold Shift + Browser for Deck A/C to assign midi-channel to 1-2 (for your left controller)
- Hold Shift + Previous for Deck B/D to assign midi-channel to 3-4 (for your right controller)
- Open Traktor
- Go to Preferences / Controller Manager
- Click the Big Import button on the bottom
- Search for the unzipped .TSI file and open it
- Make sure Controller Mappings + Effect Settings are ticked on
- Set in/out port to All Ports
- Close Traktor, and open Traktor again