Fx frequency isolator - DJM 900 Nexus 2 reconstruction CNTRLR
Description and Instructions
- Sup boys
- Here is my mapping of the FX Frequency Isolator. I got the idea when I watched the review of the DJM 900 Nexus 2.
- It allows you to apply effects on either low, mid or hi frequency. It's pretty intuitive =)
USE THE SMALL IMPORT BUTTON FROM THE CONTROLLER MANAGER: add>import tsi>import other
- Basicly the mapping is working just as the DJM; press one or two isolator button to isolate the frequency you wanna have fun with. You can also press the 3 buttons.
- How it's working:
- Select a deck with a running track. Duplicate it, and copy it to isolator deck D.Deck D will be mute until you start playing with the isolator buttons. I mapped it this way, so there's no burst of sound due to duplicated tracks.
- Note: there's no effects mapped in the .tsi file. you'll find great ones here on DJTT.
- Here's a picture of the mapping with color codes and stuff. I also wrote down the CNTRL:R notes (i.e G#1 or A1) so that you can easily remap it on the buttons you like. You'll need 7.
- Give some feedback :)
- Have fun with it