One Button FX Build Demo (Reverb T3)
Description and Instructions
This is a sample mapping from the article "Creating One Button FX Builds in Traktor". You can test FX mapping with any midi controller. All you need is a controller with a free button. To test this with your midi controller follow these steps:
- 1) Open Traktor's Preferences
- 2) Go to Controller Manager, under device click add ---> import
- 3) Select "One Button FX Build Demo.tsi"
- 4) Once you've added the mapping select the controller you want to assign the map to using the "in/out port" in the Controller Manager
- 5) You'll notice none of the commands are mapped. All you need to do is assign all the commands to your button of choice by selecting the command, clicking learn, then pressing a button on your controller.
Once all the commands have been assigned to the same button you should be good to go =)
Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum.
DJPossess 23 days ago
I can't wait to try this and modify it for my Akai MPD32. Gonna be a fun day!
There are no comments for this version yet! Why don't you be the first.