One Button FX Build Demo (Reverb T3)
Description and Instructions
This is a sample mapping from the article "Creating One Button FX Builds in Traktor". You can test FX mapping with any midi controller. All you need is a controller with a free button. To test this with your midi controller follow these steps:
- 1) Open Traktor's Preferences
- 2) Go to Controller Manager, under device click add ---> import
- 3) Select "One Button FX Build Demo.tsi"
- 4) Once you've added the mapping select the controller you want to assign the map to using the "in/out port" in the Controller Manager
- 5) You'll notice none of the commands are mapped. All you need to do is assign all the commands to your button of choice by selecting the command, clicking learn, then pressing a button on your controller.
Once all the commands have been assigned to the same button you should be good to go =)
Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum.
Claes Weicher 11 months ago
It deletes all the mappings on my S4 mk2 when it gets imported! Had to reset all my settings..
scott sound over 3 years ago
carnt seam to get this to work with x1 mk2,but I'm new to traktor
DJPossess over 4 years ago
I can't wait to try this and modify it for my Akai MPD32. Gonna be a fun day!
steve about 3 years ago
cant get the f1 to function this. no option in the in/out port drop down list. any ideas?