DDJ-SX Mapping TraktorPro2.6.8(JaJa Artwork)v9.4
Description and Instructions
DDJ-SX Mapping TraktorPro2.6.8 (JaJa Artwork)v9.4
Make surethat your device is readyfor "Using DJ software other then Serato DJ”!
This can be found in the Pioneer DDJ-SX Manual on Page25&26 on how to change this mode.
Start the DDJ-SX in Utility settings and check if the button Key Lock is On.
Otherwise, this mapping will not work!Import the mapping ONLY with the Import button otherwise your results will be out of order and the FXpresets will not work properly!
After the import you will get 2 separate maps, and you must select the DDJ-SX In & Out Ports In your settings for both of these maps.
Overview concerning the latest update (v9.4):
- Now the echo out deactivates when you load a new sound in the Deck concerned.
- Bugs &Issues : (v9.3) Repaired the SHIFT + ROLL bug / (v9.2) Repaired the THRU Modus for the mixer.
- Press the CENSOR button to gradually slow down the music.Press SHIFT+CENSOR button to make a Reverse.
- The Faders of the Mixer initialize automatically when Traktor is started up.
-FXUnits1 & 2 are now Manual only,AUTOFXis deleted!
- Press theTAP FX1button to select 6 favorite FX1& FX2 effects.Press theTAP FX2 button to select 6 other favoriteFX1& FX2 effects previously assigned in the mapping file!You can change these effects yourself,they can be found in the map DDJ-SX.part1 and have the comment FAVORITES TAP1-2.
-The SLICER mode (FX PAD)works with FX1 & FX2.When you activate a pad effect, you can change its value in real time with the knobs of FXUnits 1 & 2!
-The FX3 Unit is reserved for the ComboFX and JogWheelFX. You can not use the Combo FX and Jog WheelFX at the same time (one disables the other).
- Press SHIFT+HotCue buttons to access 7ComboFX which are controllable with the Sampler Volume Fader. You can return to the ROLL,SLICER or HotCue Mode after(again) selecting a ComboFX.
- Press SHIFT+SLICER buttons to access the7 Jog Wheel FX forthe pads1-7. You can return to the ROLL,SLICER or HotCue Mode after(again) selecting a Jog WheelFX.
- Conduct an ECHO OUT with Pad8 during ROLL,SLICER, ComboFX or Jog Wheel FX Mode.
- PressSHIFT+PLAYto create aECHO OUT.
- PressSHIFT+Button1-4to choosebetweenfourECHO OUTsettings.
- Press BACK then press the BROWSER knob to loada song for previewing. Press BACK and turn the BROWSER knobto Forward or Rewindthe song.
-The HotCue Roll Mode wasadded by using thePARAMETER<>buttons (inHotCueMode).
-Turn the Jogwheeland hold thePlay/Pauseor CENSORbutton tomake aBackspin.
- The RemixDeck now supportsup to 32samples per bank (4x 8samples)!
- Press theSHIFT+MASTERCUEbuttonsfor presettingthe Headsetfunction (Auto/Manual). InAuto mode, select aCUEMonitoringdisablesotherCUEMonitoringor presstwoCUEmonitoringat the sametime to activate both.
- LEDs-Loop 1/2Xand2Xindicatethe position of theselectedloop length.
-The LEDs concerning the Tempo Fader (pitch)now also support synchronization.They indicate if the deck is ahead or behind the MASTER TEMPO!If the plates are correctly synchronized both LEDs will light up.
Troubleshooting / Extra Info:
- Default effects mentioned for this mapping in this manual are not correct?
Load the mapping twice to be sure that you have the correct FX settings and in the correct order!
- How to switch the Jog Dial illumination modeon the Pioneer DDJ-SX with Traktor Pro 2.6.x!
MAPPED FUNCTIONS OVERVIEW:
AUTO LOOPMODE (SHIFT + ROLL):
Pads 1 to 8 = Auto Loop Active
1/16| 1/8| ¼ | ½ | 2 | 4 | 8 | 16
LED PARAMETER < ON = Move -
LED PARAMETER > ON = Move +
Push Browser Knob = Browser Toggle Only
Turn Browser Knob = Scroll List
SHIFT+ Panel Select = Premix Start Function (Sync On &Full Screen)
SHIFT + Turn Browser Knob = Scroll Tree
SHIFT + Turn Jog Wheel A or B = Scroll List
SHIFT + View = View Full screen
COMBO FX MODE (SHIFT + HOTCUE):
Pad 1 to 7 = Combo FX (Controllable by Sampler Volume Fader)
Pad 8 = Echo Out
Censor Button = Brake
Jog Wheel + HOLD Play/Pause Button = Backspin
Slip Button = Flux Mode On/Off
SHIFT + Button 1 to 4 = Favorite Echo Out
SHIFT + Censor = Reverse
SHIFT + Cue = Track Begin
SHIFT + Cue Monitor = Deck Flavor
SHIFT + Play = Echo Out
SHIFT + Sync = Set Tempo Master
SHIFT + Tempo Fader = Key Adjust
FX Select 1 = Activate FX1
FX Select 2 = Activate FX2
FX Select 3 = Activate FX3
Push BeatKnob = FX Units On/Off (Single Mode only)
TAP = FavoriteFX
SHIFT + FX Select 1 = Select FX1
SHIFT + FX Select 2 = Select FX2
SHIFT + FX Select 3 = Select FX3
SHIFT + TAP (FX Mode) = FX Units Single/Group
HOLD Adjust + Censor Button = Auto Grid Marker
HOLD Adjust + Push Slide Button = Beat Lock On/Off
HOLD Adjust + Turn Jog Wheel = BPM +/-
HOLD Slide + Turn Jog Wheel = Move Grid
SHIFT + Delete = Delete Grid Marker
SHIFT + Set = Set Grid Marker
HotCue 1 to 8 = Pad 1 to 8
Delete = Press & Hold HotCue Mode Button + Pad to Delete
LED PARAMETER < ON = HotCue Roll Hold
LED PARAMETER > ON = HotCue Roll Toggle
JOGWHEEL FX MODE (SHIFT + SLICER):
Pad 1 = Jog Wheel FX1
Pad 2 = Jog Wheel FX2
Pad 3 = Jog Wheel FX3
Pad 4 = Jog Wheel FX4
Pad 5 = Jog Wheel FX5
Pad 6 = Jog Wheel FX6
Pad 7 = Jog Wheel FX7
Pad 8 = Echo Out
AUTO LOOP = Activate Auto Loop
SHIFT+ AUTO LOOP = Loop Active
SHIFT+1/2X = Move-
SHIFT + 2X = Move+
SHIFT+IN =Beat Jump Selector -
SHIFT+OUT =Beat Jump Selector+
Panel Select = Select Layout
Sampler Volume Fader = Dry/Wet control for Automatic FX
SHIFT + Area = Master Recording
SHIFT + Slip A & C = Snap
SHIFT + Slip B & D = Quantize
SHIFT + Turn BeatKnob FX1 = Master Volume
SHIFT + Turn BeatKnob FX2 = Record Volume
Press Back + Push Browser = Load Song for Preview
Press Back + Turn Browser = Forward or Rewind Previewed Song
LED PARAMETER<> OFF = Roll Mode 1 (Slip = On)
1| ½ |¼ | 1/8 = Loop Backward
½ | ¼ | 1/8| Echo Out = Loop Forward
LED PARAMETER> ON = Roll Mode 2 (Slip = Off)
1/16| 1/8| ¼ | ½ | 1 |2 | 4| Echo Out
LED PARAMETER< ON = Roll Mode 3 (Slip = Off)
1/16| 1/8 | ¼ | ½ | 2 | 4 | 8 | Echo Out
SAMPLER MODE (REMIX DECK):
Pad 1 to 8 = Slot Select / Back
SHIFT + Pad 1 to 4 = Mute Slot
SHIFT + Pad 5 to 8 = Play Mode (Loop / One Shot)
LED PARAMETER<ON (Toggle):
+IN = Capture Track from active Deck in the Top
+OUT = Delete
+SAMPLER = Reverse Slot
LED PARAMETER> ON (Toggle):
+SHIFT & Pads Up = Slot 1/2X
+SHIFT & Pads Down = Slot 2X
SHIFT+PARAMETER< = Previous page
SHIFT+PARAMETER> = Next page
SLICER FX UNITS 1 & 2:
LED PARAMETER<> OFF = Slicer Mode 1
Pads 1 to 3 = Gater
Pads 4 = Peakfilter
Pads 5& 6 = Beatmasher
Pads 7 = Zzzurp
Pads 8 = Echo Out
LED PARAMETER> ON = Slicer Mode 2
Pad 1&2 = Delay
Pad 3 = Delay / Beatslicer
Pad 4 = Flanger flux
Pad 5&6 = Digital Lofi /Beatslicer
Pad 7 = Beatslicer
Pads 8 = Echo Out
LED PARAMETER< ON = Slicer Mode 3
Pad 1 = Filter Lfo
Pad 2 = Laser Slicer
Pad 3&4 = Bass-0-Matic
Pad 5&6 = Bouncer
Pad 7 = Eventh Horizon
Pad 8 = Echo Out
https://my.djtechtools.com/users/669480 almost 9 years ago