Denon MC4000 with 4 track decks Traktor Pro 2 (Martin Paquin edit)
Description and Instructions
This is a new updated version of my 4 track decks mapping for Traktor with Denon MC4000.
Was programmed and tested on version 2.11.3, so on other versions I cannot know if it works well. If you try, please let us know!
1. TAP buttons flash to assigned channel track tempo (beatphase)
2. PLAY/PAUSE buttons flash to assigned channel track tempo (beatphase)
3. LOAD buttons load track to channel C/D when pressing SHIFT + LOAD1/2
4. Upper sampler buttons are now CUE buttons for channel C/D
5. Lower sampler buttons are now PLAY/PAUSE buttons for channel C/D and flash to track tempo (beatphase)
6. Sampler volume knob is now the volume fader for channel C when turning KNOB
7. Sampler volume knob is now the volume fader for channel D when pressing SHIFT + KNOB
8. PFL CUE buttons are now also PFL CUE for channel C/D when pressing SHIFT + PFL CUE L/R
Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome, enjoy! :-)