Gemini Mix2Go mapping for Djay
Description and Instructions
This is just a bare-bones basic mapping for use in Algoriddim’s Djay, similar to what a stock factory midi mapping would be like.
———— CHANGES SO FAR ——————————————
- All buttons, sliders, and pads are mapped as labeled on MIDI controller.
- All LED indicator lights mapped appropriately on MIDI controller.
Tested and working on :
- Djay Pro for Mac OS
- Djay 2 for iOS
- Djay Pro for iOS
- The NEW Djay for iOS
I tried Djay 2 for Android but comparability varies from device to device so your mileage may vary on Android.
NOTE: To use this and other mappings on the iOS version of Djay follow these steps.
- Step 1. Download a mapping for Djay from djtechtools.com
- Step 2. Open iTunes
- Step 3. Connect your iPad/iPhone
- Step 4. Click on your iOS device's Tab (located below the "Account" menu tab)
- Step 5. In the sidebar select "File Sharing"
- Step 6. Select "djay 2" or " djay Pro" under the "apps" window
- Step 7. Click the "Add File" button and in the next window locate the Midi map file you downloaded.
- Step 8. Open up Djay on your iOS device
- Step 9. Plug in your controller (using an Apple Camera Connection Kit or the cable supplied with your controller)
- Step 10. Enjoy Mixing!