PareDeSufrir APC40 MIDI Mapping v2.0.0 (Flux Mode Included)
Description and Instructions
- Flux Mode
- 2 Deck Full Control
- Fast and Slow Deck Scrolling
- Panic 4 Beat Loop
- 4 Single Effects
- Fast Track Preview + Scrolling
- Open Traktor settings
- Click the big IMPORT button on the bottom left
- Select the downloaded .tsi file
- Make sure the In-Port and Out-Port are set to APC40 on the Controller Manager Tab
This Mapping was created to control 2 Decks and 4 Simple Effects. There
are no tempo faders to prevent unwanted mistakes, so you have to set your MIDI
Clock to Master and sync your Decks to it. This way you can adjust your tempo
(SHIFT+ Main Knob) and both your decks will always be on sync.
You can always use the Panic 4 Beat Loop, even if Flux Mode is ON.
You can Browse your library at any time, preview your tracks and seek through them. Loading a track into a deck will automatically stop and unload the preview player.
This Mapping was created by modifying C.Lab's Collision Mapping. He did an amazing job.