Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 (quentin edit)
Description and Instructions
PLEASE, CONSIDER SUPPORTING ME!
First of all, English isn't my first language, so if you have trouble interpreting something, please ask-me in comments.
I've been working in this map for a while now, and I think that's good enough to share with you all. All stuff works well and under my tests I haven't found any error, but if you find any issue, please let me know so I can fix it.
The controls follows the labels in most cases, but due differences between Traktor and Serato some controls might be different. Some received new features. For further information, take a look at the the attached image (zoom it if you can't see the labels clearly). In general, you can just load up the map and start to play. There is no hard/tricky stuff to learn...
Some info about the map and the controller:
- The FX controls works with either Simple and Group FX Units. But I recommend to use Group FX Units.
- The FX Touch Strips can be used as "Auto ON" FX button, and I added
an ON/OFF switch for it, it's pretty cool.
When you use Shift + FX# button, you activate the "Auto ON" function,
and the FX button starts to blink to indicate that. Then, the FX will be ON as
long you touch the Touch Strip and will turn OFF right after your finger stops
touching the Strip. If the "Auto ON" is off, you can toggle the FX by
pressing the FX# button as well (that's the normal behavior and the default).
Jog Wheels works as Scratch when touched on the top and works as bend if
touched on the borders. You can disable/enable the Scratch function by pressing
the Wheel button. If the track is stopped, the Jog Wheels can be used to seek
the track (regardless of the Wheel button state) and if you hold the Shift
button with the track stopped you can seek the track more accurately, which is
great for setting cue points and beatgrids.
- The Pitch Fader is very precise. For instance, you can change from 128.15 to 128.16 easily .
VU meters are working too. I adjusted them to have a more "pumping" behavior. In Serato they stuck in reds almost all the time, even with low levels.
- Using the Browser buttons you can navigate by folders, playlists and favorites shortcuts and load to decks or preparation list without the need to put your hands on the laptop. Just use the browse button to scroll, SHIFT + Push the browser button to toggle between List and Tree. You can navigate in yours favorites by pressing SHIFT and rolling the browser button.
The Touch Strips can also be used to seek a track if used in combination with the Shift button.
- This map was made in Traktor Pro 2.10.2, but should work fine in 2.6+.
Map status: Stable.
- v1.4.1: June 04, 2016:
- Include a hi-resolution jpg with instructions (read the red labels:) )
- v1.4: June 04, 2016:
- First public release.
- Found no issue so far. You tell me!
If you find a bug, issue, error or another problem, please report in comments before rating with -1. I'll do my best to fix it. But I really doubt that you'll n't like this map :)