There will be no shipping, live chat, or phone support on Monday, May 29.
Vestax VCI-400 Advanced Official Mapping
Description and Instructions
- push "move" encoder = keylock
- shift + spin "move" encoder = tempo adjust (by step)
- two lower buttons under the jogwheel = flux mode
- shift + play = tap beatgrid
- shift + cue = go to start of track
- shift + size loop recorder = full screen mode
- shift + play loop recorder = broadcasting
- shift + rec loop recorder = recording master
- shift + sync = set deck as master
- shift + push browse = load+ play preview player
- shift + spin browse = seek position preview player
- shift + load = load track from preview player
- shift + encoder FX1: spin = tree navigation; push = select/end folder
- shift + encoder FX2: spin = favourites navigation; push = unload preview player
- the main "ON" button for FX (1 and 2) in the group effect mode = shift for select the effect 1, 2, 3 butons in reverse (in group FX mode).
- fx sel = switch to control fx 1/3 and 2/4
- +remapped play/cue/flux buttons in mode "3" (like a vci-400dj for serato dj)
There are no comments for this version yet! Why don't you be the first.