melonmint S2 Ultra
Description and Instructions
My first mapping with Traktor!
I wanted to get the most out of the controller, so I set up an optimized S2 mapping to use 4 FX Units (one of which being a beatroller and another being specifically for Delay/Echo Freeze, as well as Flux Mode buttons)Notes:
- This still uses the standard Traktor Kontrol S2 Mapping, just with a few tweaks for optimization.
- Pressing the Dry/Wet button on FX Unit 1 will toggle FX Unit 3, vice versa for FX Unit 2 and 4.
- If FX Unit 1 is active in a channel, FX Unit 3 will also be active if toggled, and vice versa for FX Unit 2 and 4.
- FX Unit 3 is specialized for Delay as a single effect
- FX Unit 4 should have a Beatmasher 2 on Effect 1, no effect on Effect 2 and your choice of effect on Effect 3 (A good one to use is Iceverb)
- Pressing and holding the three buttons in FX Unit 4 in succession creates a beatroll that goes from 1/4 to 1/8 to 1/16, similar in fashion to the Midi Fighter Instant Gratification mapping. When 1/16 count is active, Effect 3 (i.e Iceverb) in FX Unit 4 can be modulated with Knob 3 for quick sweeping effects that add much more to creating your own buildups. They are instantly deactivated when released, but Iceverb will leave a very nice trail.
- In the Sample console in the center of the mixer, pressing A will enable Flux Mode in Deck A, and pressing B will enable Flux Mode in Deck B.
Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum.
There are no comments for this version yet! Why don't you be the first.
Brett Cummins about 5 years ago
I would love to download and try but the file is missing.