2020 DDJ-SX2/SZ/SRT v6.7.2 – Mapping for Traktor Pro 3+2 - DJ Estrela (Anthony edit)
Description and Instructions
TO DOWNLOAD: you NEED to register and verify your email in the DJTT site to download this mapping.
If it still fails, clear your cookies and use another browser
ABOUT BOME: The Zip file contains two different versions: WITH or WITHOUT bome. The BOME version is much newer, has unique features (jog screens), and is the only one getting updates.
TO INSTALL WITH BOME: Please see this VIDEO and this PDF FILE for instructions; download a demo trial of BOME here
TO INSTALL WITHOUT BOME: Please install this as a normal Trakor mapping
· Download Link: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/9222
Features demo (video): https://youtu.be/5IJZPhHQnc4
Installation guide (video): https://youtu.be/MbGP_ECnWiQ
Manuals / FAQ: https://bit.ly/3cYiBak
· 7x Jogwheel FX chains
· 5x TP3 MixerFX
· 11x MacroFX
· 21x padFX (“instant gratification”)
· 4x Rolls modes
· Dedicated preview player
· Reverse Flux
· Vinyl Stop
· Beatjump controls
· All functions reachable without shifts
· DDJ-SZ: As good as it gets. This is where the main mapping was developed.
· DDJ-SX2: As good as it gets. This is where the main mapping was developed.
· DDJ-1000SRT: Please see the specific documentation and TSI for the 1000SRT in a subfolder. The SRT runs in external mode, so you have all Pioneer effects per channel. Jog Screens are not MIDI mappable at the moment.
· DDJ-SZ2/RZX: Main mapping was tested in a shop, and it was pretty good.
· DDJ-SX3/SR/RR/RX: Pretty good coverage, but not perfect. The zip file has a specific TSI for the DDJ-SR.
DDJ-1000: see https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/9279
Traktor Pro 2: This mapping works perfectly in both Traktor Pro 3 and Traktor Pro 2.
· Installation video: https://youtu.be/MbGP_ECnWiQ
· Installation guide: see file “DDJ Mappings - Installation Guide.pdf”
· Tip: Do NOT configure the DDJ device in Traktor! use “Bome Virtual Midi 1” instead. Also load the TSI twice to avoid the FX list bug.
ABOUT THIS MAPPING:
· This an updated 2020 mapping for the Pioneer DDJ family of controllers. It works on both Traktor 3 and 2. It requires the 3rd-party BOME Pro MIDI translator. Free trial versions are available to test everything.
· The mapping was tested extensively in both the DDJ-SX2 and DDJ-SZ. Other DDJs are supported as well (please see below).
· It is also the most complete by far. It supports TP3 MixerFX, MacroFX, JogFX chains, padFX, Keyboard mode, Rolls, Slip reverse, and a Preview Player. Be sure to see the documentation for all the features.
· Issues? First, see the installation video and read the extensive documentation; then do not hesitate reporting ANY problems. Do NOT just press thumbs down without any steps to reproduce your issue. Thank you.
· All my mappings are a free gift to the community, to enable DJs to use their preferred Software with their preferred Hardware. If you want further appreciation, PayPal / Patreon donations are welcome (email@example.com / https://www.patreon.com/djestrela)